Annual Return / Confirmation Statement
A requirement for all limited companies
What it is
The confirmation statement (aka Annual Return), is a requirement for all Limited Companies to file every year. It provides Companies House with a snapshot of information about the company and its directors. The first annual return is due by the first anniversary date of the company’s formation.
How to File your Confirmation Statement
• Order our Confirmation Statement service
• We will send you a list of information we require about the company, the share transactions, and the directors
• Send us back the list of information
• We will do the rest electronically and it will be submitted instantly to Companies House
What information is required on an Annual Return / Confirmation Statement?
• Company Name
• Company registration number
• Company type
• Company registered address
• Principal business activities
• Company Secretary details
• Company director details
• Confirmation date
• Details on the issued share capital
• Shareholder details
• Whether or not the company has traded during the past year
Please complete all fields on the form and then continue to the payment page.